Make Money Work in Your Life
Overcome Money Habits:
- Understand how money habits, debt, tax issues, hording, under-earning, fear of financial failure have narrowed the quality of your life.
- Unbundle self-worth from your money.
- Move beyond the paralysis of money shame—that debilitating feeling others will find you worthless if they knew your secret.
- Overcome the need to shop to feel good. Cultivate connections that bring real satisfaction and meaning.
Align your spending and saving with your true values and dreams:
- Get in touch with what you truly value.
- Pay for regular living expenses, periodic expenses and the occasional treat—without incurring debt.
- Create savings plans for big events—bar mitzvahs, weddings, milestone birthdays, graduation, dream vacations.
You deserve a life full of meaning and connection. Don’t let your money habits keep you small.
- Make your children financially independent. Foster connection through love—not money.
- Save for your home.
- Create a college savings plan that teaches children and grandchildren practical money skills.